Let’s be frank, we all have at least one Gmail account, and some of us even have multiple accounts. Gmail is not only the most popular email client, but also the most feature rich one. At some point or the other we all wanted to use multiple Gmail accounts, and for that we have done a lot of tricks and hacks, and sometimes silly ones too. But, Google took notice of what people wanted and made the option built right into the Google’s top bar, that remains to be the same on all the Google services on web.
The process is quite simple and you will be able to use multiple Gmail accounts with just a few clicks. Below are the steps that you need to follow for using more than one Gmail account-
Steps to Use Multiple Gmail Accounts on Web
Before I proceed, I assume that you are signed into one of yours Gmail accounts. If not, then you can login to one of your accounts, and I also assume that you know how to login to a Gmail account. Do note that the account you will login at the first place, will become your primary account, so make sure to use the accounts accordingly. Now we can go ahead with the steps.
1. On any of the Google services page, click on your profile picture or your email address on the top right corner of the page. A small drop down menu will open with your account details.
2. Now click on the ‘Add account’ button, which will take to the next screen.
3. There you need to enter the username/email address and password of the account you want to access along with the primary.
4. Once you have correctly entered the details, click ‘Sign in’. And you’re done.
Now, since you have successfully logged into two Gmail accounts simultaneously, you must know how to switch between them. And doing it is really very simple. You just need to bear in mind the following steps-
1. Click on your profile picture or your email address on the top right corner of the page.
2. You will see your primary account being used currently. Below that. there will be a list of all the secondary accounts you have signed in to. Click on the one you wish to use, and that’s it.
Following the above mentioned steps, you can very easily sign in and use multiple Gmail accounts simultaneously.
Also Read: So, you have these must have 5 Shopping Apps?
Hope you enjoyed reading the article. Do drop in your queries in the comment section below.